Friday 31 August 2012

Dreams & Reality

I dreamt of you and me. We were the main characters of the drama. Everything happens as it is supposed to. It was like FATE that brought us togetherThe class outing I slogged my guts along side Jodi to prepare wasn't a waste after all. Although we sacrificed our exam papers for it... It brought the whole class together and we had some fateful encounters and experiences. Me and you, brought together by an accident, a spark led to a fire.

Have you ever had such vivid dreams that you confuse it with the REAL world. It's so... Inception-like, when you get confused between dreams and reality. Something in your mind just keeps repeating itself that you actually dream of it happening. It feels so life-like that your mind actually falls prey to it's deceiving trap. But really, how great would life be if most sweet dreams came true?

Well, I'm in Korea now! Hoping to meet the Running Man or BigBang but we're not fated. Yeah, my exams just ended on Thursday so how is it I'm in Korea? My flight was the night I had my last paper. Rush like crazy cause I hadn't pack my bag at that time lol. So the weather at Korea is ... Like Singapore and I didn't really get to sleep. Initially, I wanted to have a movie marathon but they turned off my television screen before I even finish 1 movie!! I had nothing to do for the next 3hours so I went to sleep.. By the way, not all airplane food suck, I enjoyed my bibimbap (:

No comments:

Post a Comment