Wednesday 22 August 2012

NEWBIE (NOOBie)

So here I am creating a new blog in the mids of my examination period. simply BRILLIANT~ Inspired by my friends to start blogging since the lay out and all is now much nicer...I think. LOL. So maybe I should start with telling the world more about myself?

As the picture and page name suggests, I'm a tortoise lover.. don't ask me why, I just love tortoise... They look so cute and clumsy especially with the shell... NO! Tortoise are not the same as Turtles... Turtles have flippers while Tortoises have feet, which are cuter than flippers. So since I'm mad in love with tortoise, I love the colour green - well obviously.
So I've just started my poly life and it's seriously a whole lot better than secondary school (academic wise) but the environment my secondary school provides is just too good to be compared to anything. I really miss my friends and old life style but... WE HAVE TO MOVE ON! :]
So I'll be moving on and stop here... Heyyyyy, I think I'm already addicted to blogging! D: that's bad!!!! I AM SUPER EASILY ADDICTED TO STUFF! OH NOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment