Saturday 25 August 2012

Sharing the Gospel

Yesterday, Jodi and I walked one whole round around Bedok Reservoir!! It was a super sense of accomplishment! Sure, we had lots of breaks and talking session but we completed the round - at least.
I drank sweet talk after many years of Koi and GongCha and Drink Tea and Share Tea LOL. It wasn't that bad and it's only a dollar! Bargain man! But we know it's fake tea, well back to our walk, we had lots of chatting and learnt more about each other.
I never knew I could be so emotional when talking about my past.. Gotta be strong myself! Next time I share, no more tears will be shed!

Jodi - my free thinker friend whom I've now grown a lot closer to(always been close) - shared her life story with me and told me about her experiences and warned me about lots of things about BGR (cause I'm from a uni-sex school. Period). I felt a strong calling to spread the word about Christ with her. Well, the fact that she had Christian friends who attempted to bring her to church really helped me. So, back to the strong calling that I had at the back of my mind to just tell me to spread the gospel to her, I did it! And I was glad to know that she was receptive and I actually managed to share so much and my testimony to her! I felt a great sense of accomplishment (cause it's really a first time experience to share Christianity to a friend through my own testimony) like I'm finally doing my job as a Christian - to spread the Word. Of course action speaks much louder than words so I'll have to really show her through my actions that I mean business (it's a lot easier said than done but I have faith God will help me!) So now, my current goals are to maintain a 3.9-4.0 GPA [I'm positive it's currently possible) and bring Jodi to Christ! :) keep me in prayer fellow brothers and sisters in Christ (:
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment