Friday 24 August 2012

Studying with Friends

Yesterday was our last day of study week and today marks our first paper. My friend and I found a secret place in school and we keep going there to study. The place is quiet, peaceful and the best part is that there's a seesaw!!!!!
I'm in love with the giant seesaw thingy! It's windy when you sit on it and it's fun when it rocks about~ There's a giant tree above that provides awesome shade. Haha but the bad part is we end up playing on the seesaw and dancing Oppa GangNam style instead of reading our notes.
This is definitely going into my book of special memories cause it is very special~ this is our 秘密基地!!! Ok nuff said.



The first paper's over and we're back here at the secret base but we're not studying! Instead we're planning for class outing hahaha joke!!! I think I fared quite well, how bout you? LOL. The paper's quite ugly.. Colour wise, look at it! (below) ok BYEBYE :) gotta plan and study hehe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment