Saturday 15 September 2012

Anger Management and Decisions

Today, I met up with the team to do our dry run for the class outing. Thank God for the great weather He has provided us with and for us to end really ahead of schedule. Even though some were unable to join us, we still had everything planned out and arrangements were made. PTL! He really saw me through this planning of the class outing.
However, it's a normal discussion so there will be conflicts and disagreements. It all depends on how we want to face it cause I admit that most of us usually just let our emotions get the better of us and we end up saying the wrong things. Well I think I levelled up a little today... Maybe cause I'm not very close to the person that's why it's inappropriate for me to rage severely hahaha. But today, I was just too tired to be bothered with anything and when problems come my way... I just ignore it for awhile (like just an hour or so?) before thinking of a practical solution (it seems practical to me haha). And things work out eventually (: fighting/arguing never solves the problem (feeling like a JDCHAN - my communication skills teacher) relax and look at the problem itself, ignore the tone used, ignore the person, just focus on the problem and you'll see the solution staring right back at you! :D ok I'm done hahaha.
RANDOM TRIP TO KOREA!
During my time in Korea, they actually released our over all results for the semester and I kinda didn't meet my aim but the score was still good, at least I'm in the top 10% but I have a very strong feeling I'll be complacent and lose it the next semester. Especially now when I'm in the holiday mode, it's really hard to suddenly switch back to the "study mode" and be a nerd all over. Not to sound nerdy but I think it's rather hard for poly students to do revision and that's a bad thing! It's no longer go to popular and grab an assessment book to do cause there are no assessment books for us ): nvm, there'll be a solution..

No comments:

Post a Comment