Monday 15 October 2012

Fame

"Right now, we are alive! And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite"
I've been watching lots of [Perks of being a Wallflower] movie trailers and recent events made me think of the topic Popularity. When you're popular, you're well liked by people.
It seems that I'm among a bunch of people who are really really popular (secondary school friends) and I'm like the only one who doesn't really stand out much. Well, it's ok to not stand out but sometimes, my presence is just completely ignored. The feeling of being left out or being ignored is worse than the feeling of loneliness.
I'm really glad my life story's changing for the better! I've found friends with similar interests in Poly and I seem to get along well with them. The problem here is I'm clinging too much to the past; all the old slangs and way of speech. I guess I really miss my PL days but there's nothing I can do now. I'll have to keep looking forward and lock these good times in my memory! (:
Maybe fame will no longer be of importance to me one day!

Side track, I made rainbow cupcakes quite awhile back and ate at The Factory yesterday, awesome place and do try some Ootoro! It's heavenly :D and the cool animal dimsum from my grandmother's birthday lunch!!! :D okay, I'm a happy person. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment