Monday 16 January 2017

i'm so disgusting

EW SICKKKKK SO AFTER LAST SEM OF OVERLOADING (ACADEMICS) I TOLD MYSELF TO NEVER OVERLOAD AGAIN BUT GUESS WHO'S OVERLOADING THIS SEM AGAIN?!!!! AGAIN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP OVERLOADING FOR WHAT? I ALSO DON'T KNOW - JUST BECAUSE MY TIMETABLE LOOKS A BIT TOO EMPTY. DISGUSTING HAHAHAHAH AND IT'S NOT LIKE I DID VERY WELL LAST SEM... CAN SOMEBODY SLAP SOME SENSE INTO ME?!!!

anyway, welcome to the first post of 2017!!!! Last year was awesome! i did so many things over the 1 month holiday (at the end of the year) that i feel so accomplished! i went on a mission trip, took care of a lot of kids, met up with many people, planned and ran my church youth camp, celebrated christmas with more church events, celebrated new year's eve with MORE CHURCH EVENTS and the greatest thing was that I bonded with many of the younger ones in my church YOUTH!!!!! :) i'm not one who's normally actively trying to get to know the younger youths, in fact, i avoid them! But things just turned out the way it is and i'm glad i spent my holiday meaningfully! :) also because i'm now a cell leader and it's probably my duty but it just flowed naturally wheeee~ ok if i dont make sense, ignore me hahaha (lazy correct myself)

RESOLUTIONS FOR 2K!7 <- trying to be cool
1. study harder and not give up during finals
2. be a better CGL
3. be a better christian
4. live healthy

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE AMBITIOUS GOALS THAT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME MORE THAN A YEAR TO ACHIEVE BUT I'LL TRY!

Also, i hope my reviews about NUS are interesting/helpful cause I really think half the time i'm saying "but i didn't really study" "but i didn't go for lecture" - i'm sorry, i'll be a better student this year too!


No comments:

Post a Comment