Thursday 16 May 2013

Down & Out - Mood Swings

Haisssssssss sorry to start on such a low note and before I go onto the content, I'd like to thank my stalkerish friend Julia who has been faithfully reading my blog haha

Today there was a test, a bio test. It's a year 1 subject and actually very easy, so I wanted to get an A. However, I knew the content was going to be tested but for some strange reason, I just didn't want to study for it.. Yeah stupid right. So in the end, it really came out in the test and I... Didn't know how to answer. So initially I wrote down a few different types of answers cause I didn't know what the question want. And I guess you all would already know what will happen next... Yes I cancelled the correct answer and kept the wrong answer. If it were a 2 mark question, I wouldn't really care cause the other questions in the test was super easy and "confirm" correct. But NO! It had to be 6 marks, and that 6 marks = no more A. 
So initially I was disappointed, then it got to frustration with myself, then I start venting it out to my peers (which I obviously regret immediately after doing it) then it changed to guilt then sadness then... EMOOOOOOOMOMOOOOO!!!! 
I sound happy typing this right? Haha that's cause now I am happy! Stupid mood swings have their benefits too :) ok. But that's not the point. For every mood, there will be a stimuli and for this happiness I am feeling? That's all thanks to the awesome friends my God has provided me with. 

Stupidest thing I did today: cry for an inappropriate reason haha
Best thing that happened: friends :)
Yes friends happened! Hahaha this awesome group of people never fail to turn my frown upside down! 

So if you're feeling lonely or moody or sad, my best advice to you is
1. Let it all out (if you hate crying in public like me, go hide in a toilet - I do that all the time except today haha) 
2. Get your friends to understand you (but close friends normally notice something's wrong even if you don't show it... Or maybe you think it's not obvious but it actually is.)
3. Go out and have fun! And promise to never ever let yourself lose out on the fun just because of some stupid mood swing :) 

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D (I am trying to help you smile!!) 

Are you smiling yet? No? 
Awwww what a cute smileyyyyy!! Hahaha


Smile la ah! HAHAHAHA 


No comments:

Post a Comment