Friday 7 December 2012

Term tests

Haven't posted anything lately. Today can be the worst day of the week. I got back my test knowing that I'd fail it (but I didn't so PTL!) so I obviously didn't do very well in the test cause I misinterpreted the question. I could've cried. Maybe I teared up but I'm stronger than that now!
Cross my heart to do my best for the Term Tests which starts tomorrow. Right now my grades from 5 quizzes are like AAABB which is not all As anymore...
I really don't know how I'm gonna cram everything into this small brain of mine. So stressed up, physically and mentally fatigue. I'd believe if I fell asleep and woke up in heaven. (Probably died from too much stress)
Class outing is a pain but it's partially my job and I really enjoy planning cool stuff for the class... If only the response was more enthusiastic? I'd sacrifice anything to make them happy... Why so hardcore? I don't know either. I keep asking myself why as well. Hais. Many words are a pain so I'll cease typing here
Cheerios, back to studying

No comments:

Post a Comment